Pamper your loved one with this cute and cuddly cotton creeper. Perfect for baptisms, birthdays, and more! This onesie features the words: "fierce and free" which comes from G.K. Chesterton's Orthodoxy. The full passage from the book reads:
“Because children have abounding vitality, because they are in spirit fierce and free, therefore they want things repeated and unchanged. They always say, "Do it again"; and the grown-up person does it again until he is nearly dead. For grown-up people are not strong enough to exult in monotony. But perhaps God is strong enough to exult in monotony."
- 100% combed ringspun cotton 1x1 baby rib
- flatlock seams
- double-needle ribbed binding on neck, shoulders, sleeves and leg openings
- reinforced three-snap closure
- CPSIA compliant- tracking label in sideseam
- This item is sourced blank from a variety of locations and then printed in our Steubenville workshop.